Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why do I blog?

Frankly here is what I thought of blogs and bloggers for a long time: Yawn..

That's because I've been seeing blogs like "Oh I've eaten this today, and I saw this movie, blah blah.." I just don't understand why people blog about boring everyday stuff. Same applies to most facebook updates.. But, hey, I understand everyone likes to have that feeling of having an audience, and feeling important.

Then, one day, I came across two great, informative blogs while I was researching Eichlers and renovation ideas. Redneck Modern and Dan's EichlerEichler blogs are great resources for anyone who is interested in midcentury modern houses or renovating one of those. Inspired by these two great blogs, I've decided to document my renovation experience and share it with fellow Eichler/MCM owners. If you are reading this, I hope you'll benefit from reading my blog and somewhat better prepared when it comes to renovating your Eichler.

1 comment:

  1. I am flattered but happy that my blog was useful to you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete